Historic Buildings at RDH Learn why we're passionate about preserving older buildings + bringing them to today's standards.More+
BAMS software helps keep your building in top shape. Easily track and report on maintenance, repair, and renewal activities from the convenience of your home or office.
Building Asset Management Services (BAMS)
This online tool allows you to view all the parts of the roadMaP in one place. Our unique approach is to let you share our firm’s knowledge base. We do the groundwork and provide the critical information so that you can leverage the software to track and report on maintenance, repair, and renewal activities. Alternatively, we can follow up and manage the activities on your behalf.
“I am amazed at what you have built into the program.”
Mike Walker Intrawest
Our secure, web-hosted software uses an asset inventory as the common thread for all our online deliverables. Therefore, once your asset inventory has been developed, it can be used to generate a maintenance plan, reserve study, depreciation report, energy assessment, or warranty review. Information contained in the software relates to the physical and financial health of your building and includes:
- The age and remaining service life of each asset and when they need to be replaced.
- Future cost estimates required to replace and maintain assets.
- Current reserve fund balances available to fund replacement of assets.
- The ability to create different funding scenarios.
- An online repository of all building information and documents (corporate memory).
- Tools to track what work has been completed.
- Status reports, graphs, and a photographic library.
- Warranty observations.
- Energy benchmarking.
Are you already a BAMS user? Login here.