Are you a passionate, organized, self-starter looking to join a talented team? Do you want to work with a company driven to make a lasting, positive impact? Read on.
At RDH, you will work alongside some of the most knowledgeable experts in the industry. We’re creative thinkers who lead our field because of the fervent curiosity behind every solution we create. We make space for people to play, grow, and explore their passions.
The Administrative Assistant – Shared Services role will support RDH’s corporate operations team and will encompass a diverse set of responsibilities. It will include a variety of daily, weekly, and monthly tasks, annual compliance needs, and one-off projects. This is a growth position, and development within the role will consider personal interests. The focus of the role will be across six primary areas:
- Occupational Health and Safety (OHS)
- Organizational Quality Management (OQM)
- Business Licensure
- Corporate Insurance
- Procurement of equipment, hardware and software
- Contracts and renewals
WHY WE NEED THIS POSITION:
Our teams are growing, and we require an agile Administrative Assistant to support the work we do and help us bring our ideas to life. Our clients are eager to reduce the environmental impact of buildings, and our corporate operations team is vital in ensuring we are able to perform at the highest level.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR:
This opportunity is for a passionate individual who is highly organized, adaptable, and excellent at communicating with a broad set of team members. We seek someone who values teams and will collaborate well with various stakeholders. If you are a self-starter, continuous learner, organized, creative, solutions driven and interested in becoming the expert you want to be, we’d love to hear from you.
NOW IN 6 BURSTS:
- Experience: Post-secondary program diploma or equivalent. 1+ years experience in administration or coordination. Strong communication skills; written and verbal.
- Bonus Experience: Proven track record of successfully performing a high-volume role with competing deadlines.
- Special Skills: Exceptional organization and time management skills.
- Passion: Working collaboratively to support and lift the team.
- Role: Help develop and maintain RDH’s Occupational Health and Safety (OHS) program, and the Corporate Organizational Quality Management (OQM) program. Maintain and assist in obtaining business licenses. Work with project teams and offices to maintain compliance with insurance requirements in contracts and leases. Assist the Business Technology group in hardware and software procurement, and contract management. Other tasks as needed.
- Attributes: Seeks efficiencies, life-long learner, strong communicator, results oriented, curious, detailed, and organized.
RDH is an amazing place to work. A role with RDH is a career commitment to learn and grow alongside inspiring and dedicated people who care deeply about making buildings better.
We are an employee-owned consulting firm with 300 employees in nine offices across North America. Our core area of business is the integration of building science engineering, architecture, and construction management to optimize the performance of the building enclosure (walls, windows and roofs). Since our beginnings in 1997, we have become industry leaders in North America and continue to grow as we focus on technical excellence and delivering high-quality projects.
We offer a positive workplace with incredible teams, opportunities for professional growth, development and ownership. As well as your background, we seek alignment with RDH’s core values: 1) commit to excellence, 2) act with integrity, 3) work as a team 4) do what it takes, and 5) always learn.
Our collaborative teams fuel our mission of Making Buildings Better. We seek balanced representation in our teams, and to achieve a welcoming and inclusive community for all people who share a passion for our values and mission. We believe diverse thought, ideas, and voices make us great – people of different identities, races, ethnicities, genders, ages, orientations, religions, abilities, education, cultures, and skills. We are committed to equity through building teams based on qualifications, merit, and business needs. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Additional information on our expertise, projects, and culture can be found at www.rdh.com.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please submit your resume and cover letter in one PDF to firstname.lastname@example.org with the job title and location in the subject line.
No phone calls please. While we appreciate all responses, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that only those already entitled to work in Canada legally need apply.