The Contracts Administrator’s main priority is the coordination and maintenance of professional engineering services and construction contracts, including assisting and working with various team members throughout the organization. The individual will be the primary point of contact between Project Managers and the Corporate Risk Manager in a planned effort to centralize contract management within the organization. The individual will also interact with outside legal counsel in the coordination of iterative contract negotiation and will track the progress and status of these tasks.
- Manages the preparation, review, and revision of contracts.
- Works with Project Management to obtain data needed to complete agreements.
- Tracks the progress on contract negotiations.
- Prepares project related reports and analysis.
- Prepares a brief or summary of all contractual requirements and budgets.
- Records authorizations and correspondence.
- Assists with document controls in support of the project execution.
- Prepares contract amendment notifications and monitors and reports on contractor performance, including the status of deliverables.
- Maintains an organized and comprehensive file for each contract.
- Prepares and distributes information to employees regarding contract status as well as contractor meetings.
- Administers contractor compliance with legal requirements, owner specifications and government regulations.
- Keeps records of payments and deadlines.
- Develops contract summaries and ensures execution in accordance with company policy.
- College diploma or university degree, or equivalent preferred
- Minimum 3 years relevant work experience
- Strong attention to detail, meticulous, resourceful, and reliable
- Ability to anticipate project needs and identify work assignments independently
- Clear understanding of contract terminology
- Strong sense of urgency with excellent organizational skills to prioritize tasks and meet deadlines
- Ability to successfully work under multiple deadline pressures
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal) & Superior software skills
- Proactive approach and self-motivated
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and Power Point. Knowledge of Bluebeam Revu software would be an asset
- Comfortable working directly with principals, senior managers and technical staff
- Ability to work both independently and in a team environment
- Interest in building science and making the buildings that we live, work and play in better
RDH is an employee-owned consulting firm with 200+ employees in nine offices across North America. Our core area of business is the integration of building science engineering, architecture, and construction management to optimize the performance of the building enclosure (walls, windows and roofs). Since our beginnings in 1997, we have become industry leaders in North America and continue to grow as we focus on technical excellence and delivering high-quality projects.
We offer a positive, team-oriented workplace with opportunities for professional growth, development and ownership. As well as your background, we seek alignment with RDH’s core values: 1) commit to excellence, 2) act with integrity, 3) work as a team 4) do what it takes, and 5) always learn.
Additional information on our expertise, projects, and culture can be found at www.rdh.com
HOW TO APPLY:
Please apply using the form below and ensure that your cover letter and resume are included as one PDF.
Alternatively, you can submit your resume and cover letter in one PDF to firstname.lastname@example.org with the job title and location in the subject line.
No phone calls please. While we appreciate all responses, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that only those already entitled to work in the USA legally and permanently need apply.