We are looking for an experienced and proactive individual, with a solid background supporting key executives, to join our team as an Executive Assistant.
The Executive Assistant supports and coordinates the activities of the President, the Board of Directors, and senior management teams to ensure effective collaboration and efficient execution of strategic objectives and tactical initiatives. This role requires superior attention to detail, the ability to meet tight deadlines, great organizational skills, and the ability to juggle multiple critical requests. A high level of integrity, discretion in handling confidential information, and professional demeanor are important. The successful candidate will possess the ability to complete complex tasks and projects quickly with little to no guidance, react with appropriate urgency to situations that require a quick turnaround, and an ability to work within constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm.
- Support the President, including attending all key meetings, to record minutes and important actions
- Liaise with, and support the senior leadership team, as required
- Maintain calendars, including scheduling and/or rescheduling appointments
- Make travel arrangements
- Keep the various members of the leadership teams apprised of deadlines, issues and action items
- Provide relevant material prior to all meetings
- Coordinate and assemble relevant information for Board and senior leadership meetings in a timely fashion; and following up on actions
- Ensure compliance documents are signed and processed in a timely fashion
- Maintain files
- Administer various financial functions (e.g. expense claims, credit card reconciliation) for the President
- Plan and coordinate Senior leadership events
- Prepare correspondence, reports, presentations and spreadsheets
- Other duties as assigned by the President
- Minimum of 5 years demonstrated administrative support experience at the executive level
- Post-secondary business degree or diploma preferred or comparable experience
- Ability to travel on a quarterly basis
SKILLS + COMPETENCIES:
- Solid MS Office skills in order to prepare correspondence, reports, spreadsheets and presentations, and manage a large volume of email
- Good experience with taking accurate and detailed meeting minutes
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to comprehend and manage business contracts and other complex documents
- Strong organizational and planning skills, and meticulous attention to detail
- Ability to work with all levels of management
- Proven ability to handle multiple projects and meet deadlines
- Superior communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work on complex projects with general direction and minimal guidance in a team environment
- Excellent judgment in setting priorities, identifying issues and determining required action when working under pressure and deadlines
RDH is an employee-owned consulting firm with 200+ employees in nine offices across North America. Our core area of business is the integration of building science engineering, architecture, and construction management to optimize the performance of the building enclosure (walls, windows and roofs). Since our beginnings in 1997, we have become industry leaders in North America and continue to grow as we focus on technical excellence and delivering high-quality projects.
We offer a positive, team-oriented workplace with opportunities for professional growth, development and ownership. As well as your background, we seek alignment with RDH’s core values: 1) commit to excellence, 2) act with integrity, 3) work as a team 4) do what it takes, and 5) always learn.
Additional information on our expertise, projects, and culture can be found at www.rdh.com
HOW TO APPLY:
Please apply using the form below and ensure that your cover letter and resume are included as one PDF.
Alternatively, you can submit your resume and cover letter in one PDF to firstname.lastname@example.org with the job title and location in the subject line.
No phone calls please. While we appreciate all responses, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that only those already entitled to work in Canada or the US legally and permanently need apply.