RDH Building Science is looking for a graphic designer/content creator to join the Marketing and Communications team. The primary role of the RDH graphic designer/content creator is to support RDH’s digital experiences—from social media to blog posts, to presentations, to brochures, to the website—and bring visual organization, clear communication, and storytelling to our deliverables.
The graphic designer/content creator is a key producer of materials that support RDH’s communication efforts. They will report to the Marketing Director and work closely with others across the firm, including leadership from our Training & Publications, Learn Building Science, Talent & Culture, and engineering teams.
Please include a portfolio of relevant work in your application.
- Develop creative and compelling graphic design concepts for social, PR, proposals, and PowerPoint presentations.
- Layout concept ideation, design, and editing.
- Polish and elevate our technical visuals – diagrams, process charts, detail drawings, and more—for public consumption.
- Coordinate with the Marketing team to ensure that the overall design of collateral accurately and professionally aligns with the RDH brand.
- Design, develop, and revise existing branded materials, presentations, brand templates, web images, handouts, and forms.
- Support internal teams on graphics and special projects.
- Light photography editing.
- 3-5 years of experience, preferably at a professional services firm, preferably with an architecture, engineering, or construction company.
- High competency in Adobe Creative Suite and PowerPoint.
SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES:
- Ability to translate needs and asks into visual concepts.
- Committed to internal client service.
- Poised in high-pressure environments.
- Strong capacity to create custom graphics as well as template-style work.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to interact with internal and external stakeholders.
- Ability to proactively propel projects and deadlines forward
RDH is an amazing place to work. A role with RDH is a career commitment to learn and grow alongside inspiring and dedicated people who care deeply about Making Buildings Better.
We are an employee-owned consulting firm with 300 employees in nine offices across North America. Our core area of business is the integration of building science engineering, architecture, and construction management to optimize the performance of buildings. Since our beginnings in 1997, we have become industry leaders in North America and continue to grow as we focus on technical excellence and delivering high-quality projects.
We offer a positive workplace with incredible teams, opportunities for professional growth, development and ownership. As well as your background, we seek alignment with RDH’s core values: 1) commit to excellence, 2) act with integrity, 3) work as a team 4) do what it takes, and 5) always learn.
Our collaborative teams fuel our mission of Making Buildings Better. We seek balanced representation in our teams, and to achieve a welcoming and inclusive community for all people who share a passion for our values and mission. We believe diverse thought, ideas, and voices make us great – people of different identities, races, ethnicities, genders, ages, orientations, religions, abilities, education, cultures, and skills. We are committed to equity through building teams based on qualifications, merit, and business needs. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Additional information on our expertise, projects, and culture can be found at www.rdh.com.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please submit your resume and cover letter in one PDF to firstname.lastname@example.org with the job title and location in the subject line.
No phone calls please. While we appreciate all responses, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that only those already entitled to work in Canada or the USA legally need apply.