Are you an administrative and project-focused superstar, with excellent communication skills and an eye for details? Do you enjoy providing operational support, interacting with people, multitasking, and developing relationships with external and internal clients? If so, RDH Portland wants you to join us as a Project and Administrative Assistant!
Although this individual will be involved with a wide variety of tasks, some of the key responsibilities will include:
- You will be the first contact for many of our client relationships. You should be well versed in our services and abilities and communicate with clients regarding projects needs. You will direct client questions and queries to the key RDH team members.
- You will be the go-to office resource and problem solver providing support to all staff, project managers and team leads.
- Assist project managers by initialing projects in accounting software and setting up initial project files on server. Assist in maintaining project details and client information in accounting interface.
- Assist project managers with project specific invoicing and reporting needs including data pull and spreadsheet reporting.
- Work with project managers to set up internal and external meetings. Attend and take meeting minutes. Upload and manage meeting minutes and other project campus updates and revisions.
- Assist in preparing formal RFQ and RFP responses for larger projects. Assist in maintaining RFP reference library.
- College diploma or university degree, or equivalent preferred
- Minimum 3 years relevant work experience
SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES:
- Ability to anticipate project needs and identify work assignments independently
- Strong sense of urgency with excellent organizational skills to prioritize tasks and meet deadlines
- Ability to successfully work under multiple deadline pressures
- Numerically inclined with good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Technical editing and writing experience
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and Power Point. Knowledge of Bluebeam Revu software would be an asset
- Ability to work both independently and in a team environment
- Interest in building science and making the buildings that we live, work, and play in better buildings
RDH is an employee-owned consulting firm with 250+ employees in nine offices across North America. Our core area of business is the integration of building science engineering, architecture, and construction management to optimize the performance of the building enclosure (walls, windows and roofs). Since our beginnings in 1997, we have become industry leaders in North America and continue to grow as we focus on technical excellence and delivering high-quality projects.
We offer a positive, team-oriented workplace with opportunities for professional growth, development and ownership. As well as your background, we seek alignment with RDH’s core values: 1) commit to excellence, 2) act with integrity, 3) work as a team 4) do what it takes, and 5) always learn.
Additional information on our expertise, projects, and culture can be found at www.rdh.com
HOW TO APPLY:
Please submit your resume and cover letter in one PDF to firstname.lastname@example.org with the job title and location in the subject line.
No phone calls please. While we appreciate all responses, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that only those already entitled to work in the US legally and permanently need apply.