Are you a Project Coordinator Guru with exceptional administration skills within in the Architecture, Engineering, and Construction (AEC) Industry? Do you want to work for a thriving, employee-owned firm making waves in the built environment?
Assisting Project Managers, the Project Coordinator enables and delivers exceptional project and operational support and success. This may include, but is not limited to, office-level project support strategy development, facility management, process improvements, and implementation.
WHY WE NEED THIS POSITION:
The Boston office is in a state of growth and needs an individual who sees the “big picture” and take pride in getting the details right. This role is integral to enable the office scale efficiently and effectively, ensuring that the right processes are in place to support its growth. This role operates in tandem with Boston’s existing Project Coordinator to deliver on responsibilities and value represented by the position. This role is expected to comply with all RDH policies and practices and to model RDH values and culture.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR:
We’re looking for someone who wants to be a part of building our presence in the Boston Market. This is an opportunity for someone who has a strong initiative and passion for making a difference in our communities through the built environment. We seek someone who values teams to collaborate with various stakeholders on multiple projects, switching gears as needed in a fast-paced environment. If you are a continuous learner, organized, creative, client-oriented, solutions driven and interested in becoming the expert you want to be, we’d love to hear from you.
NOW IN 6 BURSTS:
- Experience: College diploma or university degree, or equivalent preferred. Strong written & verbal communication skills.
- Bonus Experience: 3+ years of experience in the AEC industry.
- Special Skills: Excellent organizational skills to prioritize tasks and meet multiple, concurrent deadlines. Impeccable attention to quality, accuracy, and timeliness.
- Passion: Work with a team of project managers and technical specialists to make buildings better.
- Role: Assist the project managers to ensure that all projects meet internal requirements in areas such as proposal development, budget, contract, billing, accounts receivable, documentation, communication, and quality control. Develop an understanding of the overall scope of work for each project assigned. Under the direction of the Office Manager oversee facility management and facility-related matters, such as security, janitorial, disposal, recycling, repairs, and deliveries.
- Attributes: Listen and seek first to understand, life-long learner, communicate clearly, get results, curious, questioning, detail-oriented, organized, and analytical.
RDH is an amazing place to work. A role with RDH is a career commitment to learn and grow alongside inspiring and dedicated people who care deeply about making buildings better.
We are an employee-owned consulting firm with 300 employees in nine offices across North America. Our core area of business is the integration of building science engineering, architecture, and construction management to optimize the performance of the building enclosure (walls, windows and roofs). Since our beginnings in 1997, we have become industry leaders in North America and continue to grow as we focus on technical excellence and delivering high-quality projects.
We offer a positive workplace with incredible teams, opportunities for professional growth, development and ownership. As well as your background, we seek alignment with RDH’s core values: 1) commit to excellence, 2) act with integrity, 3) work as a team 4) do what it takes, and 5) always learn.
Our collaborative teams fuel our mission of Making Buildings Better. We seek diversity in our teams and embrace inclusivity. We are committed to equity through building teams based on qualifications, merit, and business needs. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate in our employment practices.
Additional information on our expertise, projects, and culture can be found at www.rdh.com.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please submit your resume and cover letter in one PDF to firstname.lastname@example.org with the job title and location in the subject line.
No phone calls please. While we appreciate all responses, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that only those already entitled to work in the USA legally and permanently need apply.