We want you to know that RDH is continually reviewing and taking the necessary steps to reduce the health risk from COVID-19 to our employees, clients, and all those around us while ensuring business continuity.
We remain committed and equipped to continue our project work and provide our clients with exceptional service.
- We operate in 9 offices across North America. Our information technology infrastructures support employee telecommuting and remote access enabling our staff to work from home efficiently.
- We are a fully collaborative company with projects shared across offices allowing us to effectively and efficiently support our clients.
We have taken measures to keep our employees safe and productive so they can continue to thrive doing the work they love.
- We have a dedicated risk management team to ensure coordinated and timely action in response to emerging events.
- We continue to monitor and follow advice from the World Health Organization and relevant government authorities, and we are altering the measures we have in place as needed.
- We have halted all business-related travel and limited access to our offices to essential staff only.
We are doing our part to keep our clients, peers, and community safe while at job sites.
- All employees who exhibit symptoms consistent with COVID-19 are required to self-isolate at home for 14 days or until a negative test is received, as are all employees who have contact with anyone symptomatic or being tested.
- All company and other client meetings are now being held via phone or video conferencing.
- Our team is instructed to maintain a minimum distance of 2 meters/6 feet from one another and all others at job sites.
- We have implemented hygiene procedures such as the cleaning of surfaces, tools, and equipment before and after each contact, and frequent hand washing or sanitization.
- Our employees are wearing appropriate Personal Protective Equipment (PPE), which can include masks/respirators, gloves, and eye protection.
- Employees are asking those they encounter on-site whether they are symptomatic or have reason to believe they’ve been exposed to COVID-19 so exposure can be avoided.
- Where appropriate control measures cannot be put in place to protect RDH employees and others, work is being postponed.
I urge everyone to follow the rules of physical distancing to slow the spread of COVID-19. We love working on buildings but taking a socially conscious and active position is the best thing we can do right now.
We will keep you informed as the situation evolves, and we thank you for your continued trust in RDH. Be safe and take care.
Rob Bombino, President